Click here to register for one of our events.
Welcome to The Male Journey. We affirm and support men seeking a life-long journey of spiritual consciousness in order to transform themselves, and through these journeys, their relationships, families, workplaces, communities and our environment.
Our programmes, events and resources provide men with opportunities to do their 'inner work' in the company of other men. We use ritual, teaching and ways of communicating to create safe environments where men can explore and discover their deeper selves and the true purpose of their lives. We provide spaces where:
- men can be vulnerable without being judged or shamed
- men can share their emotions openly
- men can let go of those patterns and beliefs that no longer serve them
- men can rediscover and reconnect with the power of nature, mystery and the universe
- men can establish true relationships with authenticity and integrity
We seek to engender a generation of men who will be leaders and elders in their diverse roles as sons, partners, fathers, grandfathers, colleagues, stewards and servers. To borrow the visionary statement of our US Brothers at Illuman:
- We are men transforming men through a power greater than ourselves
- We are seeking a life changing spirituality
- Our primary concern is inner work that makes a difference in the world
- We are fed by the wisdom traditions of forgiveness and radical inclusivity
- Our work recovers traditional patterns of male initiation, affirms a masculine path to healing, reveals the true and false self and honours the path of descent
- We do this through the power of ritual, image, story and council.
We welcome all men without regard to your age, ethnicity, background, sexual orientation, status, or creed. We aim to be inclusive. We support men of all faiths, and none.